Family Law Enforcement Actions

​An enforcement action is a legal remedy used when a party wants to enforce a court order that is being violated.  In family law cases, enforcement actions are commonly used when:

  • a party fails to pay child support or spousal support
  • a parent refuses to comply with the visitation (possession) schedule by denying the other parent their visits with the child 
  •  a party fails to comply with a property division order. 

Failure to abide by a court order could result in legal fines, paying the other side’s attorney’s fees, or even jail time.

If you are seeking to Enforce a Court Order or if you have been served with an Enforcement Action, contact The Quander Law Firm.  We are ready to help. Call (832) 930-7139 or fill in our contact form.

Visit Us

Bellaire Office
6300 W Loop S #405

Bellaire, TX 77401

Phone: (832) 930-7139 Fax: (832) 934-4013


Ms. Quander was hired to assist me in filing my divorce and did a magnificent job during the process. Ms. Quander was highly professional...

Erin Quander provided excellent services as my legal representation in my divorce. As stressful as that situation is in general, Ms. Quander provided sound, professional advice and legal council to facilitate the divorce as smoothly as possible...

Alan C.

Attorney Quander is a breath of fresh air. Hiring her was the best decision for my family. I hired her to represent me in my divorce. She was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She was an advocate for me every step of the way. She...

Yinka J.

I had a great experience working with Ms. Quander on my divorce case. It was very important for me to find someone that was not only knowledgeable in family law but that would also be caring. She gave me great advice and made sure that I knew...

Vi T.

Contact Us

Schedule a Consultation. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a one-hour consultation, please fill out the form below and our office will contact you within 24 hours.