top of page


An enforcement action is a legal remedy used when a party wants to enforce a court order that is being violated .  In family law cases, enforcement actions are commonly used when:
  • a party fails to pay child support or spousal support
  • a parent refuses to comply with the visitation (possession) schedule by denying the other parent their visits with the child 
  •  a party fails to comply with a property division order. 
Failure to abide by a court order could result in legal fines, paying the other side's attorney's fees, or even jail time.

If you are seeking to Enforce a Court Order or if you have been served with an Enforcement Action, contact The Quander Law Firm.  We are ready to help. Call (832) 930-7139 or fill in our contact form.  

bottom of page